Terms and Condition
Terms & Conditions
VCabs online car taxi booking system here provide details terms and condition and various useful information which is required for Taxi booking.
Quote and Booking Confirmation :-
Call or email us to get best fare for you Taxi Travel. Getting the quote is not the your booking is confirm. Our call center Executive will check availability of Cabs taxi and then send you booking confirmation by email or SMS.
Our Executive will call you or email you one day before your travel for reconfirmation purpose for your booking.
Confirmation Mail consist of all details like Trip fare and other charges like Toll , Parking or Extra KM charges details.
Cab Fare and Other Charges
- Cab fare is mention on the website is subjected to change any time and any date. Kindly confirm by calling VCabs Executive and get exact fare and other charges for particular trip.
- Oneway Cab Fare :- Our one way intercity booking include charges for Cab and Driver allowance and Toll but other charges like Parking ( at Airport , or any places during your travel ) , service charge are not included.
- Outstation / Intercity return Cab Fare :- Our one way intercity booking include charges for Cab and Driver allowance but other charges like Toll and Parking ( at Airport , or any places during your travel ) , service charge are not included.
- Please during booking kindly read and confirm details mention for Trip and for any Clearance call our executive.
Toll Charges. :- This is government tax on the Pune Mumbai Expressway and various other places which taken by State government which is to be paid at Toll booth at the time of Taxi travel.This toll are changes according government rule.
VCabs not include toll charges in Outstation and Intercity Taxi Travel. It is paid by the Customer.
Parking Charges :- VCabs not include any parking charges in Trip Fare in Outstation or intercity or one way pick up drop .This charges are paid by Customer at the time of Trip Travel.
Other Charges or Taxes :- If there is some extra charges or Taxes will be there than that need to be paid by Customer.
Mode Of Payments:-
VCabs Travel Services take payment in following mode
- Cash on Pick Up :- At the start of travel you need to pay to driver.if there is some extra charges like Toll or Parking this is need to pay by Customer if applicable. For Extra KM at the end of the Trip need to pay to Driver.For any Issue call our call center executive.
- Bank Transfer :– You can make advance payment by transferring through bank
VCabs is Customer friendly car rental service provide but we also have cancellation policy as cabs get engaged with client and he is cancelled booking than Driver need to wait till he get another booking.Our cancellation policy as below
- Cancellations 24hrs before the pickup time, will attract NO cancellation charges.
- Cancellations between 6-24hrs prior to pick up will attract cancellation charges equivalent to 25% of the Cab Fare.
- Cancellation in less then 6 hours prior to pick up will attract cancellation charges equivalent to 50% of the Cab Fare.
- On the spot cancellation before start of the Journey (or No intimation for cancellation, also called No Show) will attract cancellation equivalent to 75% of the gross price.
Refund Policy :-
VCabs Travel service will refund for cancellation of booking if paid in advance within 10 working days.All rights are reserved by VCabs Travel Services.
Billing and Invoice :-
VCabs Travel service consider as corporate social responsibility less usage of Paper.We provide Electronic receipt of Invoices.
For Corporate client and special cases will can send Paper copy of Invoice.
- In case the cab booked by you is not available, we will provide a alternative car of same or higher category. e.g. Indica may be replaced by Swift/Indigo or even SUV like Innova/Tavera. In case of emergency or acute shortage of cabs we may send a car or lower category.
- For oneway pick/drop max one halt ( not exceeding 30 mins) is allowed. Any extra Halts/pickups/drops may cost extra. All oneway packages are limited time packages depending on intercity distance. They are like a Taxi system instead of standard time & km based car rentals.
- The payment has to be made in Cash only (If not already paid in Bank/Paypal), at the start of the journey directly to the Driver.
- In case you like to make an online payment/Cheque payment/paypal payment/Credit card, it shall be made before the start of the trip preferably 24hrs before pickup time, so that our team has sufficient time to check and confirm the payment. In case of urgent payments made, you may be required to pay in cash to the driver and we may refund your Bank Transfer/Credit Card payment within few days.
- Car rental bookings should be preferably made 24 hours prior to travel. Urgent bookings are subject to arrival of the Driver at Pickup time. Due to several reasons we may not be able to provide best of our service for urgent booking.
- INR rates are applicable to all resident Indians. Dollar rates are applicable to foreign nationals and NRIs settling their bills directly in USD. In case the order booked is in USD with Cash on Pickup option, only Cash is INR is acceptable.
- For per Km packages, car rental will be charged with the car rental office as the start and end point.Car rental tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- VCabs maximum liability is limited to refund of the amount of rental charged against the particular transaction. For Airport or Bus/Rail Station Drops, VCabs is not liable for compensating Customer for missing the flight/Train/Bus due to any delays.For certain orders, VCabs act as a facilitator between the customer & a local Cab service provider (Vendor). The final service is provided by the selected vendor using his own car & driver. In many cases the payment may be collected directly by the vendor/Driver.
VCabs make efforts to select vendors based on their reliability and quality of service. We regularly check that vendor cars are comprehensively insured including 3rd party cover but in certain events vendors may use cabs not already verified by the VCabs. Claims if any will be settled as per existing laws in India by the concerned insurance company or the owner of the cab.
- Chauffeur Drive- Local Use
– If extra hours are logged, the next package rate with extra hours and kilometers will be charged as applicable.
– A daily night halt charge will be payable if the car rental package timings have been completed and the car has been retained beyond 24:00 hours.
– Driver charges are applicable if the car travels beyond city / corporation limits.
- Chauffeur Drive-Outstation Use
– Minimum billing of 300 km per calendar day applicable. Rate per km will be charged as mentioned in the extra km column.
– Driver Allowance is payable on a daily basis.
- In the event of any accident or damage to the vehicle, or theft, the Hirer should inform our nearest office and is required to obtain a First Information Report from the nearest police station at their own cost.
- Any parking, traffic or driving violation (in case not related to cab driver mistakes) will be collected from the customer with 10% surcharge.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by VCabs is at the sole risk of the Customer and that VCabs disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, VCabs makes no representation or warranty that:
- the service will meet your requirements;
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- VCabs shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of service offered by VCabs or due to the failure of VCabs to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of VCabs or any person or any organization involved in the abovementioned systems.Without prejudice to the above, VCabs shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by VCabs to provide a cab to the Customer within any stipulated time even if VCabs has agreed to so provide the cab or even if the Customer has advised VCabs of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the cab is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
- The Customer shall indemnify VCabs from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which VCabs may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
- VCabs is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a cab booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a cab for the Customer.
- VCabs shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within the VCabs or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of VCabs in any way as VCabs, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
- VCabs shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of cab s done by the Customer.
- VCabs encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the cab during the journey, VCabs will try to locate the items on a “best-effort” basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the cab or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the cab , the Customer has to inform VCabs of the same in writing within 24hours of using the cab or the services of VCabs.
- The courts of Mumbai, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by VCabs or the agreement or arrangement between VCabs and the Customer.
- VCabs shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at VCabs’s website at vcabs.in . or on the date that VCabs may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- VCabs have right to use the customer contact information for our own marketing purposes
- VCabs does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from VCabs are free of viruses or other harmful components. VCabs will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.